Friday, September 4, 2015

"Not a bad day"

After achieving all the inherently defeating goals, fighting the prize, I secretly wish to hear "Not a bad day". I am usually rather specific but I am not in a position to bargain this time.

I like the ideal bar being so high that just the hints have begun to impress me far beyond. Eagerness and desperation have lost the delineation. Appetite is ravenous that I feel the raindrops upon a seeing a partial cloud. 

Its the optimistic belief of its existence and pragmatism of the current world that pulls me apart with equal strength. I declared 'I surrender' but the last breath in me hopes to win. Paint me ungrateful, you have heard me a million times, you know the unease, you've seen it scatter and you know I tried. Its always this way, hit me till I break inside, then one last blow at the broken. Still standing? Take this blow as my hello!

Today however is about the wait. Its about wishing one last time to hear the words. If it's not the truth, I want to live that lie. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wishful Cuts

Roza emphasized desperately, "such a shame..... such a waste of a good fit!!". Naimmin, in response, quoted a french philosopher,...