Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Inside Out

Reality is not as powerful as imagination and the escape to one is all the power in you. Its not about the contrast, its not about its non-existence, its not about the tangibles you can't feel, its about the wish in you to have it come true and the desperation to go back. Its about the All you can have, in the way you want it.

You agree you can feel it in that space, don't lie to me it won't make sense in this space. Yes the drive could be to a dead-end but don't tell me you didn't want to die there. Admit you loved getting there. Tell me you would want it even in the second life. I understand you convinced yourself for a reason not good enough.

Hurl the disgust into the blackhole? Is it that bad? It has to be if you can't survive that reality. I know your escape, I won't judge. I know your eyes, I promise I won't look. I heard your silence, your secret is safe with me.

Step in, this is what you denied yourself of. See that, it was yours. See that, you looked happy. While you are here, let me serve you the lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wishful Cuts

Roza emphasized desperately, "such a shame..... such a waste of a good fit!!". Naimmin, in response, quoted a french philosopher,...