Wednesday, May 31, 2017

'Just might'

My sister said to me " Oh....be wrong!
with faces seen and unseen"
But I know there is a wait to your lazy face
The face buried inside that pillow carelessly

I miss the train, a button and a step most days
My hands are barely enough
I am running late to everything
and you don't seem to care

I don't want to reach
So I have you on my mind
We kiss in the kitchen 
They whisper, we blush
You know I fog your glasses

Its the 96th Street....
"Have we met before?"

Coffee helps me slack a little more
The crowd helps me ignore
So I think about you
..... the one who I can't
..... the one who I won't
..... the one who I lost
..... the one who has 'the one'
..... the one who wants
..... the one who just might
.....and burden the universe.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Wishful Cuts

Roza emphasized desperately, "such a shame..... such a waste of a good fit!!". Naimmin, in response, quoted a french philosopher,...