Saturday, December 5, 2015

Warm Black 2- Fly on the wall

I watched the interview in desperate wait for it frame some opinion in my head. I heard every word being consciously careful to not miss out on twig I could later use to whip other judgments against mine. The director kept his stance so aloof, I wondered if he if his product was as distant and non controversial. The interviewer's questions were rather pointed and demanded considerably unsafe answers. Strangely I wasn't bored and I continued to over-involve myself into the conversation.

Among all the arguments and theories I have witnessed from people about being judgmental, this was my favorite one despite the subject being different. For few min after the interview I was almost restless at the loss of a point of view. "Fly on the wall" is the expression he used to describe his role in being observant of the target. Despite the proximity and the option, he chose to avoid any thoughts spawning from the watch. To me it appeared ineluctable.

To a person who doesn't venture into options that might be perceived slightly abnormal and is scarred at announcement of her nonconformist behavior, all this seemed like 'Charlie and the chocolate factory' except it was not. I've heard that people fit things in retrospect and to me the connotation was always one of justifying, but this dialogue helps me understand that regret is not the only choice rather acceptance is an option.

The disgusting extrapolations and consequently meaningless conclusions people derive under the pretext of provocation cannot to be argued with, but 'To each their own' looks best in acceptance.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Wishful Cuts

Roza emphasized desperately, "such a shame..... such a waste of a good fit!!". Naimmin, in response, quoted a french philosopher,...