Saturday, July 11, 2015

4 feet Silence

I have always been drawn to the unfamiliar after making sure the familiar was in place for me to fall back upon. Now I can comfortably stand, judge and belong. This complicated process always begins with me growing a deep sense of dislike for no concrete reason.

It was the unreasonable pride and disregard from both ends before I realized it was just me. The arrogance was mutual, loud and clear but the sense and intent were different. It occurred to me for the first time when I heard 'It happens'. This was the time when the lines between the familiar and unfamiliar blurred or I chose unfamiliar for itself. 

While I prayed for it to be different that day, I am now glad it was not. I always thought/think that it takes effort to aid to someone and it's precious and deserves an intent. Well it does NOT. It just takes you. It takes you to put everything aside when the moment demands it. I have never been more happier to be proven wrong. When there is a strength for you to trust your weight with, take it, soak it. It doesn't come along often, atleast not without a cost. But when it does, love it with all your heart, among the seconds that destroyed you, believe that they all led you to this, soak it within.

I am highly unqualified to categorize or summarize meaningfulness into accepted statuses/profiles but I know and feel what it is, even though I can't explain. When you sit 4 feet across for hours in silence, swift along in dense air, see the sky paint itself differently in each mile you cease to investigate. With a million things unsorted, you choose and gift silence.

Time and distance have vested powers in themselves and their play has absolutely no rules, you can never win! Thank god.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Wishful Cuts

Roza emphasized desperately, "such a shame..... such a waste of a good fit!!". Naimmin, in response, quoted a french philosopher,...