Friday, August 7, 2009

Broken....Epiphany




Do you know how it feels to be killed by someone you could die for?

Do you know how it feels to smile with your heart weeping to make someone you love smile?

Do you know how it feels when your each attempt to start over new fails for the fact that its all over?

Do you know how it feels when you urge all what happened didnt happen at all and cost your life or more on it?

I know

I thought my heart could survive almost everything ,now i know i was wrong.I dream big,but I neither complain,compell nor argue,though it hurts.I never appreciated my present and constantly looked down to it ,until now that my recent present is a past
and lost,my present a purgatory and my future an incubus.I incessantly struggle to curve my lips with tears streaming down.
Most of the times i welcome tough times consoling myself that may be I deserve it..
but this is beyond an explanation.It woould be an understatement to pen down it as a
"storm broke" because though it ruins things,whats lost can be made upto,in my case
theres no chance,i lost everything in the most honest and pathetic terms.The little left is my undying spirit with an imbecile hope of getting things back to spring.
Though I have a company, but this fact only adds up to my grief.
I was forced to realize i m 19 in excrutiatingly painful 3 hours and i complain for not warning me and demanding such quick transformation.
the most painful part of this predicament is that I was neither a cause nor responsible but direct consequence.Most of all i can never escape and have to face the truth.....that when i laugh i pretend because my heart constantly weeps,my past
or even the scent of my past would not diffuse either in my present or future,I have to grow up before I want to.
though i have given up,it haunts me,taunts me....my attempts to pretend normal have
proved futile and more painful.

when we forgive,we free ourselves from the bitter ties that bind us to the one who hurt us.
:-claire francis
people always overestimate what will happen in the next two years and underestimate
what will happen on ten.
:-bill gates

1 comment:

  1. hey spo.. hmm..vry emotional huh ? :) well i did understand each and every iota of emotion ur currently goin thru.. but each time smthn goes awry , remember one thing .. There is smthn called 'the rules of life' which cannot be flouted.. Even i've got many complaints with life.. but the bottomline is that things supposed to happen will happen anyway... So the only thing which we minions can do is to simply accept whatever comes our way and move on !! I know its easier said than done, but thr isnt a way out !! :)

    ReplyDelete

Wishful Cuts

Roza emphasized desperately, "such a shame..... such a waste of a good fit!!". Naimmin, in response, quoted a french philosopher,...